Our Photography Expeditions offer the best opportunity to learn hands-on and have fun doing so with a wide range of places and subjects. Our trips often are all-inclusive including meals, admission, overnight accommodations as well as ground transportation and instruction. In addition, we have a 1 to 5 teacher to student ratio which makes sure that you get assistance and can learn even more while you are shooting. Registrations for each trip can be made below. If you have any questions, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or call 704-905-4729. Most of our photography expeditions sell out quickly so don’t wait to register.
2022 Photography Expeditions:
Click on the links below to go to the page of each individual trip. Some of these classes are offered every couple of years so be looking for their availability. To find out more about trips please join our mailing list.
- Autumn Waterfall and Milky Way – October 24-26, 2022
- NC Transportation Museum – March 1, 2022
- Zoo – March 12, 2022
- Backyard Songbird Expedition – May 1-2 or May 2-3, 2022
- Henry River Mill Village at Night – October 8, 202
- Outer Banks Wildlife Opening Soon
- Maine Wildlife – September 24-October 1, 2022
- Sunflower Fields – July 8, 2022 (2 sessions); July 11, 2022
- Elk Expedition (FULL) – October 5-7, 2022
- Raptor Center Opening Soon
2023 Photography Expeditions:
- Costa Rica Expedition 2023
- Montana Ranch and Wildlife Expedition 2023 (Email for pre-notify list)
- Maine Puffins and Coast Expedition 2023 (Email for pre-notify list)
You can view some of our past expeditions on our facebook page.
Additional Notes about Expeditions:
• Reduced rates for a spouse or guest accompanying a participant are available on most Expeditions. Call or email for more information.
• Trips have a minimum number of participants who have to register for the Expedition to take place. In addition, all of the Expeditions have a maximum number of participants in order to keep the instructor to student ratio around 1 to 5. Register early with your deposit to guarantee your spot as we are often at sold-out capacity. Refunds are only given if the Photo Classroom cancels an Expedition for any reason. We are not responsible for travel expenses already incurred and we highly recommend travel insurance.
• Participation in any Expedition requires each participant to sign a Release. To request a copy of this release, please email us.